Thursday, November 18, 2010

Plus, You Can Repeat Words!

Don't you wish you had a job like mine? All you have to do is think up a certain number of words! Plus, you can repeat words! And they don't even have to be true! ~~Dave Barry


Sigh. NaNoWriMo is hard. I am hopelessly behind, and am resigning myself to not reaching 50,000 words. I won't add extra words for word count, and I won't write crap just to make word count. I just didn't have it in me to work on my project last night, so I wrote something else.

I suppose it's good that I wrote. Now if I can just get my brain to the point of performing on demand on the specific project I need to work on.

How do you make sure the words are there for what you need to write when you sit down to get to it? I don't believe in writers block, but sometimes there's just nothing to say.

Back to it.

The Final Snippet: We should nip that right in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment